maanantai 20. kesäkuuta 2016

Vacation!!

Finally in Italy, actually in Sicily to be more precise. We've been here for a week now and I've been enjoying my time like hell. I also had time to draw, like usually on vacations, so I made couple of drawings. I will publish them later then.

We arrived to Catania, so we had to take a train to get to Palermo. On the way we had nice time to wonder the beauty of this huge volcano, Etna:


I had to take 20 photos to find one decent one. My phone is not the best camera to take quality-pictures...


Here is also couple of photos (Palermo the first one I took today):
I don't know why, but the cruel-looking back yards of beautiful city is worth to take a picture... in Italy there has been some issues with the trash and stuff, so the mess is not exactly a new thing. The builing in the back has suffered in time and weather happened to be cloudy so perfect moment to take a photo. Hehehe... different from those photos of clear blue-green waters and palms.

We went for a evening walk yesterday and spotted this!

Actually we heard it and went to wonder where is coming happy disco-disco music and found this little soft (?!) drink selling three-wheeled kiosk. He was scrathing piece of ice and jamming with the music xD there is a little wooden heart there is written "Gesú ti sana il cuore". Weird things going on...

And of course many good things, like eating the best food in the world and sleep, sleep like never before. Also swimming and enjoying sun and ice creams.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti